- The website www.veron.com is operated by:
Véron & Associés,
A Société d’exercice libéral à responsabilité limitée d’avocats
entered on the trade and company register of Paris under № 440 219 640,
having its registered office at 1, rue Volney, 75002 Paris (France)
Telephone +33 (0)1 47 03 62 62
Facsimile: +33 (0)1 47 03 62 69
The responsible publisher of the website is Amandine Métier.
The website was designed by Acteris (50, rue Lemercier, 75017 Paris, France); it is hosted by OVH (2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France).
Véron & Associés is registered with the Paris Bar and has a secondary office registered with the Lyon Bar.
- The object of this website is to present Véron & Associés’ activities. All the information published on this website is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice, solicitation and/or offer of services.
- Véron & Associés reserves the right to modify and/or interrupt, temporarily or definitely, all or part of this website, at any time.
- Véron & Associés disclaims any responsibility for potential faults or break-downs inherent to the information system. Particularly, Véron & Associés, cannot be held responsible for transmission delays, data transmission reliability, access time or potentially for access restrictions on specific networks and/or servers connected to the Internet network.
- Under the law in force, you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete personally identifiable information relating to you by writing a letter to Véron & Associés or an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating your first name, last name and electronic address.
- The material contained in the website, including texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, are protected by intellectual property rights; any reproduction or representation, even partial, of this material, for purposes other than private use on any medium, is prohibited and likely to expose its author to civil and/or criminal liability.
- The creation of a hypertext link which leads to the website is subject to a prior written authorisation from Véron & Associés.
- Véron & Associés guarantees that the hypertext links on its website redirecting users to the companion websites www.frenchpatentcaselaw.info, www.dossiers-brevets.info, www.upc.documents.eu.com and www.saisie-contrefaçon.fr published by Véron & Associés contain no illegal content.